In today’s fierce competition age, a website not only helps small businesses promote their products, it also helps small businesses sell their products and services. A recent study found that nearly 97% of customers search for products and services online, while only nearly 51% of small businesses have a decent business website. Online marketing has become one of the most amazing and convenient ways to benefit businesses. Online marketing also plays a vital role in selling products and protecting customers. In this short article, we will be talking about why every small or big business must have a website and where one can find the best web design service in Penang, Malaysia. Down below we have first talked about the significance of a website for any business growth.
- Because many small businesses do not have a company website that loses the majority of the potential customers every year as the growing number of potential customers decide which business to look for based on their internet searches. This could be the reason many business owners lose millions of potential customers and the benefits they can get through their potential online customers.
- Many successful business people have encouraged small or large businesses to have their websites so they can make sure they don’t lose a large amount of population that can buy from their physical or e-commerce stores.
- Through a website, small businesses can also set themselves apart from other competitors. It also helps business people protect customers who rely heavily on the Internet to learn about a company.
- It wouldn’t be wrong to say that a website is a company’s best asset in terms of sharing insights, strengthening its reputation, and standing out in crowded markets where competition is fierce and fierce.
- In 2015, the online business gained a lot thanks to the holiday shopping season. With the strong help of sales from promotional days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, online retailers saw a 15% increase in sales over the previous year. Due to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, retailers could earn around 3.07 billion and be the biggest online seller ever.
- According to a recent report, it was found that nearly 97% of small businesses in the United States that own a website recommend that other small businesses develop their business websites to promote and maintain their business.
- In another study, it was reported that nearly 84% of small businesses in the United States agree that websites are very important and critical to their business.
If one wants to grow his business, he should develop a website right away because nearly 50% of businesses don’t have a decent business website yet. If one does not know how to design a website, he can find an expert and ask him to design a website. If you are looking for an expert, Jumix could be your destination. Jumix is the best website design company in Penang as it designs multiple websites for various websites. A website template plays a very important role in attracting potential customers. Therefore, a website should always be easy for customers to navigate and use.